- Email your BC election candidates to ask them where they stand on Kinder Morgan's pipeline expansion plan.
- Sign our petition directed to Port Metro Vancouver and Transport Canada to push for no more crude oil tanker increases in and around beautiful Georgia Strait including Burrard Inlet. We're also wanting an assessement of the increased risk that comes with tankers, and our ability to respond to a spill - with full public consultation.
- Take a moment to tell the federal government you oppose any weakening of the Fisheries Act
- The Canadian Government is failing to take urgent action to protect wild salmon from the serious threat of Infectious Salmon Anemia Virus (ISAv) in BC. Learn more about ISAv and email the Department of Fisheries and Oceans urging them to take swift action to address this serious threat to wild salmon.
- Find out more about what you can do to end open net-cage salmon farming in BC and help transition the industry to more sustainable closed containment technology.