Support our Business Partners
The following businesses have generously given us support this year.
- Accomodation & Resorts
- Environmental Organizations
- Seascape Waterfront Resort
- Yellow Point Lodge
Yellow Point Lodge has been one of Vancouver Island's favorite rustic retreats for over 60 years. The massive log lodge and variety of cabins are surrounded by 165 acres of private, mostly first growth coastal rainforest with over a mile and a half of waterfront facing the Gulf Islands.
- BC Coast Pilots Ltd
- Campbell River, Courtenay & District Labour Council
- Canadian Direct Insurance
- Daniel F. Huber Corporation
- Vancity - Vancouver head office
- Vancity - Victoria Community Branch
- Boldt Communications Inc
Boldt Communications Inc is a Vancouver, BC-based communications company that specializes in helping you tell your story - in a way that reflects your values, supports your vision and helps drive your success. If you need a communications strategy, public relations services, smart writing, brand development or a new way to talk about your business, Boldt can help.
- BC Shellfish Growers Association
- Campbell River Girl Guides
- Conservancy Hornby Island
- Denman Conservancy
- Hornby Island Residents' & Ratepayers' Association
HIRRA is participatory democracy made evident in our community. Volunteers steward our services in partnership the community and Comox Valley Regional District. Our system of grassroots democracy is held in high regard by other communities.
- Myrtle Creek Stewards Society
- Nanaimo & Area Land Trust
- Nature Vancouver/Vancouver Natural History Society
- Oyster Bay Park Association
- Protection Island Neighbourhood Association
- Denman Island Chocolate
From its humble beginnings, now Canada's largest producer of organic chocolates. Beyond providing great tasting, quality products, it's also committed to supporting conservation groups, including Georgia Strait Alliance.
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Open Ocean Outrigger
- Tammy Hudgeon Glassworks
Originally a product of the prairies, Tammy now lives on a small Gulf Island where she creates her stunning glassworks that celebrate her lifestyle's recurring themes including sea life, animals and nature.
- Clayoquot Eclectic (Marion Symes)
- LDE Telecommunications
- New Society Publishers
- SunCruiser Magazine
The SunCruiser West Coast Cruising Guide is a valuable tool while cruising the waters along the Pacific Northwest. With detailed charts from Tacoma to the tip of Vancouver Island, it is a valuable tool to have on board your vessel.
- Aveda Institute Victoria
Founded to create the most successful hairsylists and estheticians, placing emphasis on wellness of one's self & ecosystem using "economic, systemic and waste-free management".
- Juliette's Hair Studio
- Campbell River Fishing Guides Association
- Coast Mountain Expeditions
- Deep Cove Canoe and Kayak Center Ltd.
- Feathercraft Products Ltd.
Feathercraft Folding Kayaks and products has become respected worldwide; working hard to earn their reputation for both high quality standards & innovative designs.
- Mothership Adventures
- West Coast Expeditions
Vancouver Island Sea Kayaking Tours and Wilderness Retreat. Guided adventure in the remote Kyuquot area with unmatched base camp comforts, spectacular kayaking, diverse wildlife, and First Nations cultural interactions.
- Canoe Cove Marina
- Dolphin Insurance Services
Dolphin Insurance is a specialty Marine Insurance Brokerage offering exception coverages and superior service. Our Clean Marine BC eco-certified marinas are eligible for a 10% discount.
- False Creek Harbour Authority
Provides long-term, affordable, safe and secure moorage and services for commercial fish boats and transient vessels in an environmentally responsible manner -- an asset for tourists and citizens of Greater Vancouver.
- Greater Victoria Harbour Authority
- Harbour Authority Association of BC
- Harbour Authority of Pender Harbour
- Maple Bay Marina
Superbly sheltered on Vancouver Island in the heart of the world famous Gulf Islands. Maple Bay Marina is the perfect full service moorage accessible by air, land and sea. Open year round with amenities and services second to none.
- Mosquito Creek Marina
- Oceanus Plastics
- Okeover Harbour Authority
- Page Point Marina
- Pages Resort & Marina
- Porpoise Bay Government Dock
- Royal Vancouver Yacht Club-Jericho
- Royal Victoria Yacht Club
- Salish Sea Pilot
- Schooner Cove Yacht Club
Schooner Cove is nestled in the Nanoose Bay Peninsula with access of the Georgia Strait on the East Coast of Vancouver Island.
- Shelter Island Marina
- Silva Bay Yacht Club
- Taku Resort & Marina
- Vancouver Marina
- Victoria International Marina
- Westport Marina
- White Rock Harbour Board
The White Rock Harbour Board, an agency of the City of White Rock, operates a thirty-two slip private marina on the White Rock Pier.
|Back to main "Links Directory" page|
Want more information?
If you are looking for something and can't find it on our site, contact us and we'll do what we can to help you.